Saturday, 8 August 2009

Saturday 8th August 2009 WIP


Only spent a couple hours working on these this week but for some reason in that short time i got quite a lot done.

All the basic paint work done on the Phalanx and Kakizake Super VF-1A, bit of tidying up, decaling and then weathering should get these 2 done. From a birds-eye view im surprised how good the Valkyrie looks.


Got the white stripes painted onto the Pioneer mustang and the F-86 Sabre is practically done i think until i notice something ive mist.


The Wildcat IV is finished i think, big mistake with this is that i got super glue under the canopy which as ruin that giving it the dreaded misted look, might paint the window black to disguise that mistake.




Anonymous said...

asve teh superglue for resin or metal kits (and then use the gel versions) use normal glue for platic kits and for canopies there is always the option of something like Humbrols "clear fix""

Ant Sized Man said...

Clear fix, never heard of that but will have a look into it.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Great paint job bro! Super valkyrie way to go!

Ant Sized Man said...

1 super down, 3 more to go.