Tuesday 11 August 2009

More Gunpla from UC 0079

DSC03338

Starting watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam which got me wanting to have ago at building a few gunpla from the series. Had a look around and the only olace in the UK to get any was eBay which always seems to be the case. Got these for in a lot for £20 which i thought seemed OK.

Going to build Chars Zaku first before i tackle the Guntrio. Already a big Zaku II fan, explain why i see so many Zaku models when i go searching for gunpla modeling.
Look like good kit but not as good as the gunpla from Gundam 00 i got recently. Wondering if i should paint Char's Zaku all read as the plastic looks slightly pink.

Building up quite a stash which is both a good and bad thing, end up getting to many to build or store anyway.

DSC03340

3 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Now you really have Gunpla during your free time. How long do you normally take to build one?

Ant Sized Man said...

Reckon the first 2 took me about 2 hours, just built Chars Zaku and that was under a hour. Really enjoyable until i realize i left a part out and have to try and pull the snap joint apart.

LEon said...

Oh my goodness. the classic gundam gangs! 01-04!! I used to have 1-3 toys in my childhood. they even come with shooting missiles! If i saw 2-3 again, i will get it man!

btw thanks for linking me up. I have linked to yours too.