Sunday 24 June 2012

Real Grade 1/144 - MS-05 Zaku I - WiP 5 - Backpack + Weapons

Real Grade 1/144 - MS-05 Zaku I - WiP 8 - Backpack

This is the last WiP for my MS-05 Zaku I and soon will be ready to paint, still got to receive some parts for to use the shield but basically the mecha is done.

What needed to be done on the backpack is close up some of the panel on the side where the Zaku II cables enter and to the top where the Zaku II has a pair of maneuverings verniers thrusters, felt like the easiest job on the entire Zaku.

Real Grade 1/144 - MS-05 Zaku I - WiP 7 - Weapons

Modelling the weapons was a piece of cake, all parts are from the HGUC MS-05 Zaku I.

Rocket launcher ive paint and used before but without hiding the seams, this time i putty the seam and removed a little of the detail which where these small cables which i really didn't like. The rifle has had it ammo cartridge replaced with the RG one, which suddenly makes it look a whole lot more detail and realistic very quickly.

I think the bottom weapons is a Panzerfaust Grenade Launchers from the U.C. Hardgraph Zaku II Ground War set.
Ian

1 comment:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The bazooka certainty look more gun metal with the paint. I noticed there are some differences in the colour tone.