Sunday, 9 January 2011
FeResin 1/144 - TA-7C Corsair II - Wip 1
Been doing slight adjustments to this kit all week, been trying to gets these pieces to go together correctly took some time, then super glued together and once all that glue sets got no chance of adjusting i reckon.
When i started sanding this yesterday, they amount of dust! Had to take it outside.
Then added what i hope is lots of detail to the cockpit, might have the canopy open on this one.
Today i went to glue the final pieces off the kit on when i realised that one of the canards was missing, luckily quite a easy piece to bash with some plasticard.
Bit more sanding to do on the seams then a coat of MrSurfacer to hopefully fill in all the tiny bobbles in the resin, lots on the underside of the wings. If it works should be good to go paint wise.